EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

Sounds like it was a selling day. I was out of town so I missed...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Sounds like it was a selling day. I was out of town so I missed the red negative percent and returned to see the market as no change. Sometimes it's good to leave the screen. I must have needed the change in routine because when I re-read the Update announcement from 2 Oct I realised I'd missed half of it. Were those images there before? I see it states 'Development of Copahue is anticipated to provide first power production and revenue within four years'. Does that answer your question cj about timeline on Copahue?

Earlier announcemnts said the integration of the geoscience and Alstom engineering program was expected in August; and the Alstom design would be signed off mid-year. It seems the Alstom sign-off now follows the upcoming geophysical survey, has the timeline stretched to wait for drilling data?

Winter finishes in Nov and we can get on the ground and do some survey drilling. Coming from GDY these holes are going to seem like a hot knife through butter. So shallow, so close to support services.

I guess Torey must be as frustrated as we are; and that's damn frustrated indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.