TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Welcome back UZNBUZ. Seems some traders are just playing around...

1. 553 Posts.
    Welcome back UZNBUZ. Seems some traders are just playing around with TAP at present.
    Just went over the Sep quarterly report again and noticed the following excerpt in particular:
    ".Tap has several key events in the upcoming quarter as follows:
    • Continue platform construction and FSO conversion for Manora oil development
    • Drilling of Malida-1 commitment well in G1/48
    • Commencement of 3D seismic acquisition in Vic/P67
    • Evaluation of results of the Bianchi-1 gas appraisal well in WA-49-R and prospect evaluation
    • Evaluation of results of the Starfish-1 well and prospect evaluation, Offshore Accra Contract Area, Ghana
    • Evaluation of the results of the Taunton 5/5H well in TL/2 & TP/7.."

In my opinion, any further updates on the Manora oil development will be of most interest as well as evaluation of the results of both Bianchi-1 and Taunton in particular.

Also interesting would be any further thoughts/ plans on the company's WA oil and gas assets? As I've mentioned several times, TAP appears to be valued by the market for little more than basically its Manora project.
    The market seemingly continues to forget TAP's other assets. Also forgotten by many is the fact that TAP continues to receive considerable revenue from its 3rd party gas sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.