XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Extraterrestrial Culture Tuesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    080216 extraterrestrial.png

Tue 9th Feb 2016 is Extraterrestrial Culture Day

An officially acknowledged day in New Mexico (Roswell).
    Extraterrestrial Culture Day celebrates extraterrestrial cultures, and our past, present and future relationships with extraterrestrial visitors.
    Get the kettle on and set the table for a guest, ET might just be popping round!

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/extraterrestrial-culture-day/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Tuesday Thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    080216 news.png

The XJO closed very marginally lower on Monday
    Spread remained narrow, and volume was below average (although still quite good for a Monday)
    Similar to Friday, price dipped lower during the session, but recovered during the afternoon, suggesting support is present.
    Comment remains similar to the weekend comment, with potential strength below, and potential weakness above.
    However if you twist my arm for an opinion, I would suggest the Index may make an attempt to move higher....which might fail in the short term...with a lower high than the previous failed bar (on the 1st Feb).....as this would leave the next point to show an apex formation.
    After a minor line @5007, I have a band of potential resistance above the current price between 5028 and 5052

080216 xjo.png

080216.png

Good Trading and Investing

Last edited by Jako8557: 08/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.