KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Great points as usual. I do not have the frustration that some...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Great points as usual. I do not have the frustration that some Longs share here, as I took an initial position in the .40s right before the rally. I haven't had to sit on my hands for years.

The greatest concern is, as you put, the deal-making capability of Garner to partner or sell the drug. If he cant raise cash properly as evidenced by past botched raises, can he truly execute an attractive deal with a buyer for Pax? or will he get fleeced?

IMO he knows what he's doing, he clearly points out competitors mcap and historical deal values. We dont know what goes on behind the scenes, he could be nearing a partnership ASAP as he's aluded to. He might not be able to manage the SP around cash raises properly but I am positive he understands the immense value of the drug and will do shareholders well, including his own monstrous stockpile of options and open market share purchases.

As I said in a previous post, 2021 will be pivotal. Frustrated holders should move on if they dont like the developments during the year.

It is helpful to zoom out to the monthly chart... We're at multi year highs, as Tinhat put it - Garner is doing something right. I think we see $4 AUD in 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.