KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

you don’t know that it’s a speculation - if the price was 50%...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    you don’t know that it’s a speculation - if the price was 50% higher the raise would not be as attractive and yes the dilution would be less so would - most likely - have been the money raised.

what if they had raised only a couple of million???

ive been in here since the well before the .40/$4 with options (just expired) raise...

thank you - for noting the effort I pour into this thread and thank you for your assumption I don’t understand your position - I do - an assumption that is incorrect

do you know the nature of the management team of the company you are invested in?

waiting one day changes the dynamic - you can’t just cherry pick a single item - like the price would be better therefore it’s a better option - you don’t know what that would do to the overall dynamic and outcomes of the raise

the point is - do you understand the nature of this management - if so why are you so surprised and clearly upset by them being true to theIt nature the nature they have displayed 5 years?

thats my point - you seem to be missing it entirely... it’s about the nature of the management team to protect the assets over the desire for a short term SP improvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.