EEG 1.75% 29.0¢ empire energy group limited

gents,"new flow line restored production of approximately11...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    gents,

"new flow line restored production of approximately
    11 barrels of oil per day." WE NEEDED TO KNOW THIS ???

sure we do i.e 4000barrels of oil a year at $90 un-hedged with ongoing production.

Just as we need to know 100mls of pipeline bought that was leaking like a sieve costing 10% of the gas produced,that now also allows the company to redirect supply to another buyer that could at times be 50c a gas unit more depending on whether its summer or winter.At just under 500k units a quarter or 2 million units a year that could be under $1m extra income.
    That took 30 months to achieve.
    Those leaks are worth 125,000mcf extra gas sales a year at $3.75 a unit or $500k a year ongoing.

The bit that's being missed is that as controller or operator of such assets,others who connect pay transmission costs.To date they have also been losing 10% of their supply.

Tied to these leaky lines i believe are 34 wells that weren't worth getting going to throw the gas away that can now be connected to up production.
    How much i'd like to know
    I would also imagine that once fixed the line pressure could be amped up without leaking and it will be able to carry more gas.
    There are two circuits involved and it would appear the plan is to join them with the last due for completion in November,just in time for winter and those higher gas prices.

There was originally 600mls of lines they were talking about,so hopefully they get some of that too.

Control transmission and you control all suppliers in your collection area.

Just thoughts DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $294.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $69.48K 249.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28417 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.