SHJ 1.43% 71.0¢ shine justice ltd

Extremely Bullish Chart Patterns, page-174

1. 160 Posts.
    @accaeric

So you take falling prices as a signal to the health of a business? Then why may I ask you guys still all bought Shine when it was the biggest falling price company on the market since Slater?

Sure if the prices fall dramatically you have to wonder are there anything wrong? But it could just be falling because a big player went bankrupt and banks had to close his position. That you can never figure out unless you know this big player. Or like many people always seem to do a lot here which is to speculate about the mythical figures who seems to control the market with their amazing foresight and market manipulation.

Of course, as I mentioned earlier, if FTI was revealed as consultant in the Slater's saga and also cash position is not being disclosed. Then if prices fall by a bit, I would still sell. Even if prices rise I would sell. Actually I would sell a lot faster if prices rise when accompanied by those two morbid news. The only time I would not sell when those two news comes out is when Slater's price falls so dramatically, say to 10cents, so that it makes those two news look insignificant compared with the bargain that is presented at 10cents versus future earnings.

The goal should always be to take advantage of the mispricing of securities on offer on the sharemarket every day. When a company falls or rises dramatically over a short period of time, then mispricing is the most common.

Also, why is everyone going around discussing the fund managers moves? Don't you understand that most fund managers bought Slater at $8 and Shine at $3, and if you followed their moves you would be broke now. Most are just managers who are earning 150k salary who can't tell the difference between market cap and enterprise value, and they most likely got their job because they were relatives of someone who knows someone.

If a private equity or a rival company took interest in Shine, then I would ponder about the motive, since that has at least some merit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 70.5¢ $1.773K 2.506K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35154 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33433 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.