SHJ 1.43% 71.0¢ shine justice ltd

Sorry for the misunderstanding, friend. I was just trying to...

1. 160 Posts.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, friend. I was just trying to hammer in that point, but you are right, it shouldn't be directed at you.

I guess I am just indignant, like thunderhead1 said, at the type of post I see on this forum regarding speculation of stock price movements and why people think the other 'mythical' big players are buying or selling, reading into it like a murder mystery novel.

I said I could move it to prove a point, that you cannot predict the prices by speculating other's intentions or their future behaviour, not that I will move the price for any reason at the moment, since it benefits me not one bit right now to do such a thing. If you look at my previous post addressing thunderhead1 asking about why couldn't the big traders move the price up and cash in later, I again set out the point that they can move it, but it benefits them not a bit since they can't actually cash in the way people think they can. Just try it if you have enough money in the future, see if you can pump and dump by yourself. Or even better, pick a tiny volume stock, that have maybe $2000 of volume a day on average, and try to pump that up and then dump that later for a profit. I don't think anyone can do it consistently and make money.

Also, let's just say if some of my big investors pull out their money next week due to an argument, and forces me close the position that I am holding with Shine at the moment, then I am forced to move the price down dramatically with a click of a mouse. How do you predict that with those funny looking charts? Also, if I sold big for that reason and caused collateral damage to the stock price and that forced someone like cato to also sell via stock loss because of my completely irrelevant move out of the stock, proves my point that stop loss is a horrendous strategy. You can check my previous posts from Slater if you are interested in my point of view and have time, but please try to understand where I am coming from.

I am extremely convinced that Shine is a great buy at this price. But not for the same reason a lot of the people think on here, again not directed at you. I think it's very important to get the reason right, as buying it for the wrong reason and making money is just luck, and it will lead to false confidence which is worse later when you bet bigger and lose, than never having luck in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 70.5¢ $1.773K 2.506K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35154 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33433 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.