SHJ 1.43% 71.0¢ shine justice ltd

You are the exact type of person that I am referring to in my...

1. 160 Posts.
    You are the exact type of person that I am referring to in my post. The person who thinks as long as you make money then you are right.

What is this conspiracy about I am baiting people and how I have some dud or something? Again this is the type of murder mystery that people are discussing here with the complicated motives and evil scheming of different parties.

I didn't bait anyone here, and I'm sure accaeric knows this after he reads my post. He is a nice guy who seems knowledgeable and well read, and I do respect him. It was clearly a misunderstanding.

Not one of my posts so far have ever been moderated even though I have said many things against people's views, sometimes destroyed by a group of angry people who can't get over their fear of opposing views. That is surely a testament to my lack of malice with any of my posts. I have always disagreed on substance and I can back it up with evidence. If I am wrong, I admit it. It is my error in targeting my post at accaeric even though he did mention in his post that he agrees with what I said. Again, I do apologise.

Anyways, if anyone wants to help please go to my other thread regarding the actual business of Shine, and actually discuss something more substantial than the unpredictable stock movements and future moves of these big traders.
    Last edited by buffettmunger: 06/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 70.5¢ $1.773K 2.506K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35154 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33433 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.