Extremely serious allegations - Higgins payout, page-112

1. 41,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    thanks for the link moonie.... I don't disagree with any of this and I add for you this excellent analysis of the workplace compensation payout LINK.

the point that is missing is when Higgins made the claim against Parliament House. this is what I was referring to in my post above.

neither your link nor my analysis of the legal situation addresses this and all I've been able to track down is Morrison making an assertion that the Govt has no responsibility on Higgine's claim. this is the only evidence I've found that Higgins had made her claim against PH before the election.

Morrison's statement clearly identifies that Higgins has made a claim before the election.

the process for the claim took a long time and this may be because Morrison was trying to prevent the process (was this legal for him to obstruct a workplace compensation claim?).

yes the payout was made 13/12/22. under the auspices of the Albanese govt, and AG Dreyfus stated, as it says in the link I provided, that he was "comfortable" with the PH payment. it was Dreyfus that signed it off.

but my point is/was that the claim had been made by Higgins before the election.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.