LRV 10.4% 26.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Timing. Missed the spike, bought and then sold when someone...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Timing. Missed the spike, bought and then sold when someone dumped last Thursday. We're not all flush with cash, I'm poor!
    I don't have a bank account because they're useless, I just trade. Yes folks, another sinful trader trying to make money, can't afford for anything to go below purchase price.
    I'm well aware of Hillgrove, used to walk around that area, mine just seemed to muddle along over the years, nothing special.
    Been watching this for a while now, started to pay real attention when it began to move around 12c, threw my short term trading money into it and the worst thing that can happen is getting stuck, pullback below purchase price.
    So, I missed the spike. Now for the probable pullback, 22c with a late rush today. There's action here, it's where you make money unless you like to just sit. It'll either pull back, or take off when the watchers enter, and I'm sure there's plenty, especially looking at the changing names. The moneys back in Cooper playing a 1c margin, something very familiar. Things will shake out pretty quickly here and then I'll see what's viable for me.
    So yeah, a sinful trader trying to make money and pay the rent, guilty of that terrible crime, poverty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.025(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $81.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 21.3¢ $3.744M 15.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 95061 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.