IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Extremily Interesting & potential 10-bagger

1. 17,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1330
    Ok - I've been running the ruler over IOT since the Exclusive Mgt Agreement was announced last week.

Its taken some time given the back-door relisting / purchase of what is now IOT.

The other reason it's taken so long is that every time I ask myself - whats wrong with this company to have such a low Mkt Cap ... I CANT FIND ONE

In a nutshell -
    -Currently 273m shares on issue (However after total performance / escrow shares taken in to account there are 532m fully diluted)
    - They raised 5.5m @ 3.2c to relist / purchase IOT
    - They've in a seriously hot sector with a seriously hot product offering

This next part is extremily interesting - as part of the earn-out agreement, the vendors get an additional 55m shares if 30/06/2016 NPAT is greater than A$1 ... that's only 6 weeks away & who would know the sales potential / trajectory of their ROAM product than the previous owners ...

EV (fully diluted) is under 9m with this sort of revenue / NPAT potential growth??

You can see why it took me so long to stew on it!

The buzz around this alone should get a 10-bag performance in no time.

(Note that theres a very detailed post by 'Last of the Mohicans" dated 04/04/16 18:43:39 (Post ID: 17419116) which was extremely helpful in my research)

I'm a holder now & will accumulate additional parcels as cash becomes available. I see no reason why were not at 10c in the extremely near-term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.