IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I'll admit that I only bought in today. Initially at 4c, then...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I'll admit that I only bought in today. Initially at 4c, then more at 4.2c and a few to average down to 4c again at 3.9c. So I'm a newbie and my purchase was based on volume more than anything.
    Throughout the day I have been doing my research and all I can say is I think I've been lucky. Why? The upside is staggering and in a short period of time as well. Businesses don't waste time, money and stress doing deals in China unless there is a concrete reason to do so. I live in Shanghai and work with many companies looking to ramp up production (locally and globally) and it can be a tortuous process. At least initially anyway.

The management we have would not have gone through the processes they have unless they were confident of demand. Start doing the maths. Consider the comment regarding thecompany's biggest risks (coping with demand). Consider the recent price upgrade. Consider the pedigree of our management team. Consider the range of products we don't know about.

I'm also in XPE and ODN both of which I have high hopes for over time. IOT is going to be rerated big time within the next month IMO.

I'm not going to foolhardedly promise a 1 dollar stock etc etc but there's a few bags in this at least and a chance to get free carried. That will be my strategy and touch wood I'll be able to sit back and watch this story unfold without worrying too much about any risk.

Love this one. Thanks to everyone who's contributed before me and in a more cohesive/ comprehensive manner.

Roll on tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.