EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

The Melbourne Roadshow presentation in October 2015 states...

1. 103 Posts.
    The Melbourne Roadshow presentation in October 2015 states directors/management own 5.8% of the issued capital, which at the time equated to about 8m shares. Lawton has 2m through Peninsula Gold, Flint had about 1m through Dellfield, Baker, I think only a small holding and Mark Calderwood 3.8m through 3 separate holdings. One in his own name, another as trustee for his personal super fund and a further holding through Amery pty ltd. although these 3 holdings together total 3.8m, each holding individually is not sufficiently large to appear in the top 20. I dont think he has gone! He subscribed for 1m at 3c mid last year.
    I too would be extremely disappointed and annoyed if any directors had sold down their holdings without notice while telling us that things are looking good for the toll treatment.
    I think we should relax and wait for further advice from the company. They have been hitting their deadlines pretty well and delivering on their objectives up to now, so let's have faith in them to deliver on the t/t plan because if it unfolds as we all hope/believe it will then there will be reason to celebrate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.