EYE 5.71% 18.5¢ nova eye medical limited

"The old saying my father enforced was “show me your friends and...

1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    "The old saying my father enforced was “show me your friends and I’ll show you your future” rings true.
    What they know about TA could be engraved on the back of an aspro and one of them even stating how EYE was being shorted??."

It's a shame your daddy didn't teach you integrity and not to LIE.

I said something like "wait til the shorters have a deeper dive". That means a deeper dive LOOK into the company. That does not mean the same as it's being actively shorted. I told you I looked at the shorts and there isn't any. Stop making things up.

Shame on you slick. Stop the lies. You daddy would be ashamed. All because I said you needed to do more homework with your charting, now you make things up LOL

A single buyer or seller can move this in any direction they want with very little money. TA is useless on a stock like this unless you love getting stopped out constantly.

Nobody believed sub 20c and look at it now hitting 18s this week and those same people who threw tanties now trying to save half cent moves. Like it even matters lol.... this is going to 12c to retest the December lows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.