ALK 0.00% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

EYE for DETAIL /REALITY CHECK .I was tempted to start a new...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    EYE for DETAIL /REALITY CHECK .
    I was tempted to start a new thread entitled Reality Check ...but decided Eye for Detail was good enough .
    ALK has a market cap of +/- $425 m at Easter 2020 ...with circa +/- $75 m ---so an enterprise value of $350 M .
    I know everyone has been hammered by the Corona virus worries and implications ...so "value investing "is not top of mind for many , other than those with deep pockets , or having a poltice of cash ...or no television to hear the news .
    But you look at today's announcement ...and add the last three months announcements ...then add the announcements in the pipeline .....and you have to SHEESH ...is this market cap for real ?
    I don't quite know what the ultimate trigger point is ...whether its a revised Tomingley South resource /reserve and mine plan , from which investors and so called Analysts will see/calculate , how robust the current Tomingley Underground Mining operation is , providing all the cash flow and more to enable the "new assets to go forth and multiple "!
    But ...at some point ...there will be a wake -up call , to spotlight ALK is one of , if not THE best , emerging mining operations going around !
    We might just have to be patient , until the fury of the COVID 19 retraces .
    JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.3¢ 38.0¢ $811.4K 2.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83824 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2133 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.