CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Temp I agree with your analogy just missing the profit part to...

1. 980 Posts.
    Temp I agree with your analogy just missing the profit part to complete the full definition of being a commercial reality, I know this is all but a formality but a big peice in the puzzle for another kick along.

Temp it is my understanding that one panel is good for 5MW, so as you can see 5 panels for their larger 25MW power generation, obviously scaleing up from here on even larger projects.

Firstly, I don't agree with either aspects of this statement

"DERM approve and SP skyrockets.. DERM say no go... then we lose our cash pretty much.."

While an approval will be the undeniable boost Carbon Energy is anticipating and looking forward, as I've said several times before, it's of my opinion we won't see a skyrocket in the sp until the world turmoil is under control, only then will such positives be eventually realised and reflected in the sp.

I don't mean to be pessimist when saying this, this pretty much goes for most stocks in my opinion, sure we might see as much as a 100% increase from where we are now over a 3-6 month period (I really hope it's much more) and this would be fantastic to see but it's a far cry from the almost 650% higher share price not that long ago.

Secondly, although a knock back by the DERM in Qld would be to say the least, quite distressing and somewhat of a surprise to me I must say, it would not mean the end of Carbon Energy at all, I have no doubt it would not help their cause (Or cash flow) but I still think they would be able to continue their other projects successfully.

If they're on the ball then I believe they will have prepared (Should have)for such a set back in some sort of risk management plan which should cover such a potential occurrence.

I must add when looking at our recent previous high of 650% more than where we sit currently, then my analogy of a sky rocket in the sp would be this share prcie again in no more than 6 months from such an announcement and this I feel will not happen in the current economic climate.

Should the current economic climate change reasonably quickly, then it is of my belief the sp will move upwardwill much faster on the back of such encouraging news.

Just my thoughts, I must add I really hope I'm wrong and it does skyrocket. Either way I want a DERM approval to happen soon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.