CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

eye on the ball, page-75

1. 167 Posts.
    Lets look at what has happened during 2011; DERM shutting down CXY, environmental charges against us, public placement into the same gasification category as CSG (with all their issues), delays to Ergon Energy and the current global economy, and the lengthy approval amendment from an incompetent government department; now lets remember that most investors don't do there own research they relay on the media. With that said it is pretty easy to make those statements. I think the company has some PR issues, but to still raise capital shows a lot of support of some very good companies. My interpretation of penny dreadful stocks is stocks that sell for a handful of cents yet give big percentage gains. They have a long history in Australia, since the beginnings of the stock exchange resource explorers have traditionally filled this role, often hitting it big with a drilling hole, resulting in a share price surge. IMO this stoke has the potential to be the next Karoon and will perform extremely well after a few hurdles are overcome.

Regards

DASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.