AGY 7.50% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

eye on the prize ...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    With the amount of tripe circulating the agy thread anyone would think the company is about to go into administration!

We have had a fantastic few months in sp appreciation and Im very happy to see the stock consolidate in the 80c-$1 range. So exactly what is the issue?!?

Weve had accusations that someone from the company was rude to a shareholder? Whilst this isnt optimal behaviour, to be perfectly honest I dont really care if they were rude or not. In fact I take heart that the company can act tough, especially when dealing in Africa where daresay a friendly attitude may not open many doors... All I'm concerned about is if they can show me the money, and I have little doubt they can.

Weve had accusations of company "plants" on HC!? To be honest, I dont care if there is, as long as AGY show me the money!!. You should know better than to believe anything on HC (including this post!).

So what is the state of play?

Well we have numerous reports that the political / social environment in Burundi has stabilised significantly, and as a result AGY are in talks with the Govt regarding musongati.

The value play in AGY is the mindblowing potential of this deposit...We all know about the inferred 6% of the worlds Ni, the other wildcard is the PGM's and even the Ni sulphides below...ALL OF THIS HASNT CHANGED.

The company have stated they are in talks with potential JV partners...THIS HASNT CHANGED.

AGY has also expanded their tenements in Sudbury and judging by several posts on HC, there are rumours of a new deal in the pipeline.

There are many shareholders (Directors included) who have waited a long time for this, they believ that now is their time. Do you really think sophisticateds would throw $3mill at this at 95c if they werent confident of a positive result? lol

If they can be patient and not throw tanty's at the thought of the sp drifting lower on no volume, then so can we. In fact, Im with The Apprentice, if you dont like it sell, I for one expect to do very well from this stock, I for one have the eye on the prize...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $29.60K 771.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1307152 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.