AGY 2.44% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

eye on the prize ..., page-11

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Thanks Tom, as I said in my reply earlier I did not doubt you or the information in your post ( at least that was my intention) & I can confirm what you say is the same or similar info that I was told over a month ago.
    What is frustrating me is that they cant officially tell the whole market, obviously they can only announce things if they are finalised. I accept this.
    That is why as far as the market is concerned the info has to basically stay in the rumour stage until they do confirm it.
    This helps the traders who to their credit have played it very well so far. I envy them their trading skills.
    My previous post have been on the whole supportive but have recently started to show my frustration at the delays in them finalising the deal, but I chose to hold mine & not trade so I have to live with the volatility until the official news is fimally released.
    I believe that the company is doing all they can to bring things to a positive conclusion & that If I and others can contain their frustrations then we will all be happy chappys in a few days or weeks.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.