PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

cw01 Bit of a tough one that , i have held both and if they have...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    cw01
    Bit of a tough one that , i have held both and if they have got it right see great upside in both. ABU appears at this stage to have superior grade but a narrower ore body. ABU does have the easier metallurgy and the processing should be strait forward where MYG does have a few tech issues with there ore type. MYG is in a far better location to source workers and infrastructure being only a couple of hours from a major region centre. I do like the fact that ABU already have 3 -4 potential projects with OP, buccaneer , Hyperion and Kroda with many more very exciting areas in a very under explored region . Where MYG have several prospective targets in areas that have seen a fair amount of exploration.. I do rate Abu management in higher regard as MYG management seem to have had a habit of missing timeframes which is why i sold . ABU have achieved a great deal in a short time and have so far met or exceeded there targets. ABU should be a lower cost operation from OP than MYG deflector . MY money at the moment is with ABU but i could be wrong as i have been many times before. I do like to thinks my mistakes have helped my knowledge a lot and i do believe i make far better more researched decions now. AS said if they both do as they say , then both will do well, Many companies struggle to achieve what they have stated though. CTO MCO BDG NAV A1 minerals, gleneagle Monarch, axm spring to mind immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5 2.592K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13548 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.