JRV 3.57% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

eye spy, page-28

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I knew these Chinese proverbs since my boyhood. However until my 40s, I started to know their underlying meanings and how significant to a market players. Common senses and life logic are never common and known by most of market players.

Thanks for all of these translation, toneydel. The modern education system trains too many tools who come into the market but could not or reluctate to turn themselves into the masters in the market.

It is easy to twist the words but it is hard to use these words in the correct time and conditions. JRV has huge asset and you could not say it is not promising. The question is when your should buy, hold, and sell.

I have put my money onto the JRV. I would not stop loss since it is affordable. There are too many internal or external forces now work on JRV. Something could happen in days, months, or year.

The lucks hit the prepared and tough minds. I am mainly working on to update my mind to fit into the market. I have not go far enough. One logic I believe is I do need on dirty little duck turns into a beautiful swan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $11.46K 810.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2365834 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3078696 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.