JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Hehe, Sheepdog07, don't need to clarify who you are. The JRV...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, Sheepdog07, don't need to clarify who you are. The JRV price could not be controlled by a hand of people in long enough time.

Even you and me are the supporters of DP, what're views from you and me, are our own private business. No one could change our own views. That's the beauty of the market. You have to avoid extremes and get balance between the risk and reward.

Whatever the reasons, JRV price seems bottomed. Without matter who we are, JRV has to be survival in this winter and in next sunny days, it would reward the tough minds who get JRV at its worst time after CRR's speculation attitude.

Do you pay very low for JRV? Are you put the risk(such as JRV closes its door) affordable? If so, no worry mate.

If JRV could be survival, who care about who you are? Pennies need lucks. JRV has the assets with tight cash, which means the chances and risks.

If the risks are tightly controlled, the chances will be ours.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. The market doesn't know who we are. We don't need to know who post in this forum. Pennies fly only when unprecedented good things happen.

I am waiting for the unprecedented good events to JRV. Life is good since we have the hopes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $42.82K 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1796939 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1313607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.