EYE 2.17% 22.5¢ nova eye medical limited

EYE Summary (August 2024): Incredibly Undervalued, page-17

1. 16,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4198
    Molteno3 is being sold, but not in quantities meaningful relative to iTrack Advance. However, they recently said they are in the process of developing an upgraded version, contingent on strong cash flows generated from iTrack Advance (they would rather self fund going forward, not raise capital). I'd like to think that these improvements will be similarly game changing as those made to the original iTrack device, but they're really not disclosing much in relation to the next gen device for competitive reasons. Something to look forward to though nonetheless, it's a great device that is well liked by those who have used it, but I think it's similar to the original iTrack in that it is currently not very accessible to most doctors.

At the moment I'm more looking forward to an expansion in the indications for use for iTrack Advance. If we get approval for closed angle glaucoma, that'll be game changing and equivalent to a completely new product being launched. It's a very large market, that alternative minimally invasive surgical treatments are unable to treat. There are quite a few catalysts though that people don't seem to be thinking much about
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $36.73K 161.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 200860 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.