EYE 1.37% 18.5¢ nova eye medical limited

The issue with forecasting sales for EYE is that the rest of the...

1. 16,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4377
    The issue with forecasting sales for EYE is that the rest of the world figure is still a bit uncertain. Pretty easy to forecast US growth, that has become very consistent and is clearly continuing to accelerate fast. Outside the US is showing signs that it is beginning to take off, but we can't be sure until we have more data to confirm. The thing with rest of the world is that it is coming off a low base, so growth well above 100% for the rest of the world would really not be that tough with a similar increase in volumes to the US market. It's also worth considering that due to the glitch in sales outside the US in H1, the rest of the world figure for that half was much smaller than normal (so FY25 should naturally seem much larger than FY24 as both halves should at least be normal). I'd probably do a larger range for FY25, with a bear case assuming sales outside the US remain constant and there's no growth, base case assuming moderate growth (40-60%), and a bull case assuming that there's a US-type surge in volumes (so growth in the hundreds of per cent to account for the smaller base). For each case sales growth of 80% in the US is probably a fairly conservative estimate. I'd be happy to do this myself later when I'm at my computer. With the annual report we are about to get we should also be able to identify trends in expenses, and hopefully predict what the profit/loss figure for next year will be (I'm betting on a profit being announced). That should be a fun little activity to keep us occupied whilst we wait for the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.003(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $42.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $25.91K 142.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 39051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.