EYE 2.70% 19.0¢ nova eye medical limited

EYE Summary (August 2024): Incredibly Undervalued, page-353

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Excellent analysis! It seems your facts, intellect and analytical skills have angered the forum clown, so congratulations on that. I think your calculations and assumptions are quite reasonable and conservative, and so it is very exciting to see they still leave us with a very bullish prediction for what we could be getting this time next year. Looking at these numbers, and considering the very lean cost structure of this company, I certainly think they will substantially beat their cash flow breakeven by FY25 target. Of course depending on the sales generated, I can definitely see a solid profit being announced in FY25, and breakeven coming as early as the current half we are in, so by the end of this calendar year. It is all very exciting, possibly a bit premature as we are still awaiting the audited figures this week, but this sure is looking incredibly undervalued given the information and data we currently have. I am sure that after this week, we will have even more data supporting the fact that this is an incredibly undervalued stock. Especially if that hint in the recent presentation is anything to go off of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.