EYE 2.70% 19.0¢ nova eye medical limited

@PigRaceThis should be better, cheers for the comment, big night...

1. 16,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4380
    @PigRace

This should be better, cheers for the comment, big night last night lol confused.png. The changes end up making it look even more exciting which is always a bonus! I also like the idea of using OUS instead of RoW, I will do this as well from now on.

The assumptions are mostly still the same as explained in the first post. When I have more time I would like to examine the different OUS regions on their own though.

The most interesting thing I notice from this though is that timing issues significantly disrupted the OUS result, which offset the strong performance in the USA, making the overall growth for FY24 only c. 40%. This should not be the case for the FY25 result, and the recent half showed a clear acceleration in sales OUS, so we should expect to see significantly higher growth in FY25 (assuming no further timing issues) due to the rebound in OUS sales and continued strong growth in the US. US has taken a greater share of total sales, so overall sales will also now be much more impacted by this (and OUS will have far less of an offsetting effect as it has in the past).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6407/6407629-ab20a0f7525f1fea9592d10f98e6c5c9.jpg
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 25/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.