EYE 2.22% 23.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Should clarify that with the USA result, this was estimated by...

1. 16,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4215
    Should clarify that with the USA result, this was estimated by taking the revenue generated by each sales rep and multiplying by the number of reps. Justification for this is that with only 6 reps previously, they would not have had the manpower to get around to all the potential customers. Even now with 11 reps they will be stretched very thin, so I can't imagine returns would be at all diminishing at this stage. They won't be fighting each other for clients, simply enabling greater geographic spread. H1 FY25 report should provide additional insight though. I also added $4m to account for growth that would be generated by the existing assets/resources, which is simply the amount that would make the overall total result equal to the current run rate assuming OUS remains constant and USA has no additional growth from new sales reps. This is likely a conservative estimate, as I assume the existing business would be more than capable to generate plenty of growth on its own without the help from the existing resources, but a conservative approach rarely results in tears when the actual results arrive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $52.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $36.78K 159.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52300 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 53718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.