WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hey Desco 8 days ago i posted my opinions on HC and got Banished...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Desco

8 days ago i posted my opinions on HC and got Banished for a week,however you did suggest i ask the directors their feelings ,so i cut and pasted my post to them . HC then changed the post heading to shareholders concerns so the couldn't be sued . Anyway the long and the short of it is 8 days later i can now post you the reply to the post that was removed by HC moderators .
    Hi xxx,
    Thanks for your email and yes we are always trying to provide as much information to the market as we can and when there is some materiality to an event we do so announce it. we are building a company here that must create shareholder wealth but it must be sustainable. If we lost P&G now by providing unauthorised comments to the market, where do you think we would be. We will win the process here and we have and are continuing to make outstanding progress with not only P&G but our other partners such that we are not totally dependent on one single partner and of course hopefully have multiple sources of income. That creates sustainable value and cash flows.
    We are very, very mindful of disclosure but it has to be the right disclosure and I suggest we do more in responding to everyone's request for information than do most other companies.
    But great to have your continuing supportable and we will take note of your concerns as best we can.
    G.D.

Sure i still hold but just not as many at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.