KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

eyeknow, page-3

1. 649 Posts.
    Eyeknow, I understand your longterm view on this company and I am sure quite a number of smaller shareholders both options and fully paids agree with you however they are some what lacking information which causes great concern to holders.

I too believe in the long term of this company however the lack of market support for the options and fully paids at this time concerns me that there are no buyers for the options as such the lack of confidence does not bode well for those wishing to convert.It is only just in the money and with June 30 coming there is a real chance that fully paid holders will sell to square up their tax losses etc and hence the fully paid will be under 10c.

The company as yet has not made any major annoucements that have gained any market attention or traction although they are lining up the boxes to tick and ensure that everything is moving along a bit too slow for the market to get excited at all.

I see a couple of things that may occur,one is that they will come out with a major annoucement over the next few days and this will fire up the market and ensure that the options are in the money and provide the confidence for holders to excise their options thus providing the company with the $13million from the options ( if all are taken up) , secondly nothing is announced to the market and the company gets very little from the options and continues with the pace of development which may mean that they will have to go to market at some stage later in the year or new year and rattle the tin for more money via a capital raising.

I see some positives as this ompany has fairly experienced board members/management who have experience in the medical market and hence this continues my interest to maintain a holding as well as the recent director purchasing of the large swag of options that occured so close to the expiry, this gives me some confidence that news is not too far away.

If the company had a swag of Iron Ore or Coal in their back pocket I am sure the market would be all over them.

Lets see what happens over the next few days.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.