POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

EyeKnow: while your lurking, out there somewhere in cyberspace...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    EyeKnow: while your lurking, out there somewhere in cyberspace lets remind ourselves of your sage call less than 2 months ago

Quote: Eyeknow
    Spot on Geoviz......I am a betting man and I say they will prove up 300MT in the next 12 months, remembering they have Denny Bore which is shaping up to be another beaut probably the size of the ore body currently defined at Windarra, plus 24km of strike with proven target definition with at least another 5 target areas.

And as for tcf's comment of 2-3 years before production......pfftt, care to lay a wager dear friend..more like 12-18mths and you will see nickel metal sold off to the market.....watch the space, I have complete faith in this professional team Twiggy has assembled, Rodriguez will be the Magician that surprises you all. Singleton is no dummy either, or for that matter Neil Hutchinson who played a big part in Jubillee's metamorphisis.

Good luck to those who dare!!

Regards
    Eyeknow

End Quote:

Eyeknow I think you have a history that is less than creditable. Exagerated claims and a great deal of time to create the illusion that you are close to Directors and those in the know. Even tonight talking about being at an AGM in November and then supossedly returning to Australia in Jan. I dont get it Eyeknow. The above post reveals your criticism of TCF(a creditable poster) who had the gaul to suggest the timeframe that you yourself have now adopted for this project. I have consistantly and honestly detailed my concerns about Windara. My position has been that Windarra would have been a high cost Nickel mine that is unlikely to come into production any time soon.I would welcome any factual input that would dispute any or all of my opinions about the projects likely success. Asking me and others to take you at face value is preposterous considering your previous track record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.