FML 9.09% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

eyes of the beholder

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    First off let me congratulate Pinto- 8 posts in under 4 hrs this morning...WELL DONE MATE :-)

Seriously though I'm one of yr biggest supporters & over the last few months have come to consider you a friend. I share in yr enthusiasm over this announcement

To all...

As stated before by CW, Pinto & others, it takes a bit of effort to decipher these Aircore recon results.

Firehawks query of 200ppb equalling 0.2g/t was very valid and posted in good style.

It highlights the exact reason that majority of market watchers will ignore todays ann because it doesnt contain any mouth-watering diamond drill results (eg 35g/t).

For those who think I'm going off on a tangent, pls stick with me as I compare TI exploration to a big TV crime investigation.

1) Murder is committed & Polioe called to the scene

## The Sempro fellas sell their idea to FML mgt##

2) Constables arrive and start gathering lots of witness statements and background info.

## FML do their DD and purchase a stake in TI (very cheap at this stage), immediately start collecting rock-chip samples##

3) After reviewing early evidence,Constables suspect foul play so call in the Chief Detective

## Rock Chip samples BULLISH, FML buy remaining stake and call in Dean Goodwin##

4) Detctive orders a series of Lab tests/phone record checks/bank account etc (this is the slow,boring stage of
    the show).

## Aircore recon drilling and then aircore infill drilling (where we are now) ##

5) The detctive and his team review the findings of Lab tests etc. They can now draw up a list of suspects for interview.

## Diamond Drilling targets mapped out (I'm sure Dean has a good idea of where he plans to start...in a months time he will have all Aircore infill data and he will finalise plans for Diamond Drill campaign) ##

6) Detective starts chipping away at suspects--some get ruled out (alibi's, dead leads etc) while he/she might get a VERY strong idea that they have identified the killer

## Diamond drilling goes down deeper & will give us a very good idea of where the system is strongest and where it fades away ##

7) To sum up, Detective hammers away at chief suspect untill he cracks. Once he admits his guilt, the detctive then walks thru the crime with the suspect and establishes method/motive.

## The solid hits from first phase of DD will be attacked further and then a resource can be defined vie Diamond Infill drilling ##

The above was not meant to be condescending in any way, just trying to paint a picture of where we're at.

It might be some time before the market wakes up to what is happening here but as Kal said this morning WHERE THERES SMOKE THERES FIRE.

How big?

What grade?

Viable to mine?

T/O target?

We'll have to stay tuned. These drill results take time as most would know. Worth waiting for imo

Good Luck all

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.22K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76030 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.