SKN 0.00% 0.3¢ skin elements limited

Eyes on the prize, page-374

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    com on lads, you can talk all about supposed sales and different order numbers and wasting your time trying to work out how many sales per day. it means nothing IF WE ARE NOT TRADING, seriously at the moment we have nothing.. all this has been going on since easter with the video with the grand poo bar peter malone being interviewed by some pin head on a amuture you tube video. rubbing his hands with what i said at the time to be goats piss.
    well it might have well been as we have been in suspension for a month now, WE HAVE NOTHING, NO UPDATE NO NOTHING. com on people, get real.
    peter malones fat head needs to go, for not at least getting HIS shareholders a update, or even better, answering all the questions with con artist answers and let this trade again.
    im no troll no need to block me but thats up to you, im a 10k holder, but just remember as share holders without being able to trade, we have nothing, regardless of looking at silly order numbers on sites and spending time trying to work things out. com on, your girlfiends are more entertaining than that. if you have one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4314628 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1042586 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.