SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Eyes on the prize, page-6

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    As soon as this starts trading I am out.

What has been happening after the test results? 14 days of silence and then finally on Friday a response to an ASX query. When deals could have been made? The opportunity cost is huge. In this timeframe I have started seeing WNB's sanitizers in Chemist Warehouse outlets.

Management could have let shareholders know something. Instead we have been shitting our pants. There is no rule that they cannot say why we were in a VP. They were not accountable and wanted to keep the 'test results' narrative going. Sorry, it was more than that. We are not children. Tell us the truth.

On the business side, ZNO have entered into many B2B deals in Australia. SKN hasn't even started retail yet. Consumers by now I think will be loyal to the brands they like.

CoVid19 is slowing down. Many states and territories are relaxing restrictions. Unless there is a second wave of the virus, advertising that it is effective against COVID19 surrogate is pointless and consumers will have their preferences anyway. Marketing has to be massive.

I know the brainwashed like Shimmer and others will send me a wave of abuse. I don't mind. Just sharing why I will not hold SKN. It has been an exciting ride and has helped me profit a bit. Best of wishes everyone and GLTA in your decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.358M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.24K 560K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2450330 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 852649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 18413
Last updated 10.48am 07/05/2024 ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.