GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

I agree Jimsim that it will be business as usual and the...

1. 3,795 Posts.

I agree Jimsim that it will be business as usual and the situation has been blown out of all proportion .

BUT ...and its a big BUT , GTP have been at best quite dishonest with their declarations to investors , I have been attempting the seminars for many years and was a huge GTP supporter . At one point I had a sizable stake as a grower and shareholder , we were always told how wonderful everything was and how solid our investments were . I have been to wine tasting sessions , I have been on light planes inspecting trees , I have watched " guys in suits " tell me over and over again what wonderful projects I was involved in .

Now call me stupid .. and I guess I must be , but shock / horror .. I believed them ! yes in hindsite quite stupid , I also put in others . Do I have reason to be a little angry ? ..Well Yes , I think I do .

There are individuals with sizable chucks of superannuation at risk . We were told all those years ago ( Zwu will remember ) by the great man himself , that the only way this company could run would be free of Corporate Debt , people feel that they have been mislead , right up until the last days of project transform .

Its not an issue that can simply be left with an " Oh Well " , this is really quite an incredible breach , I must go though all the marketing material I have kept since 1997 .

Extremely disturbing .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.