EZE 0.00% 6.0¢ ezenet limited

re: check out. eze continue to rise but are still The recent...

1. 679 Posts.
    re: check out. eze continue to rise but are still The recent placement was taken up by Wolf Martinick and Neil O'Loughlin and they have joined the Board of EZE.

Therefore, as directors of EZE, if they sell a single share they must immediately announce it.

These two are not short themselves as both were big shareholders and directors of Basin Minerals(BMS), when Iluka took it over at $2.10 per BMS share last year.

The fact that the took the entire placement themselves and joined the board indicates that they like the EZE business and its potential.

I am a very slow typer so please refer to my recent posts on EZE and then please give me your thoughts.

I understand that the company is close to becoming profitable and only completed a small placement because it should soon be cash flow positive.

There are also 29m EZEO's(10c 31/7/03) that I think will be very well in the money in the near future and will bring in $2.9m cash.I think the EZEO's offer huge leverage and potential upside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EZE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.