QHL 0.00% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

f-35 hits further cost blow-outs, page-3

1. 887 Posts.
    Personally I think this is an over-reaction (the SP dumping).

We are signing a contract for $700m. Really the only thing that is going to change possibly is the quantity of parts that we need to supply due to variations in orders for the aircraft.

In all honesty I cannot see this varying by more than 10% in terms of reduced orders. Most of the other countries reducing their orders only matters for a small amount of the overall production. Other countries will pick up the slack as mentioned in previous posts i.e. Israel.

The US military is the main purchaser of these aircraft (2,000 plus). And there are no realy alternatives to them. These aircraft should allow them to phase out alot of other aircraft, and having similar variants across all branches of the armed forces should save alot of money.

I think again the drop in SP is just another opportunity for those with money to purchase more. I also think this agreement with with US company, might help us secure more F-35 contracts as well, or if not - other contracts with Boeing.

We just need runs on the board, i.e. a fixed contract, and start of production. Patience will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.