SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

We didnt get the fire works I was expecting yesterday but never...

1. 407 Posts.
    We didnt get the fire works I was expecting yesterday but never mind, I am sure we will some excitement with this stock in the near future.

It sounds like the Hot copper crew are all over like this like a rash and a lot awaiting with abated breath for the sale to go through next week and then to sell off their shares around 9 cents. Well for me I am in this for 12++ Months. I have an idea where this will be IF the sale goes through and they ramp up drilling and I intend to be part of it. I guess there will be a lot of ST Holders selling to LT holders next week.

The value of their land is the key for me and this is prime land they sit on and is in it self very valuable.

I think some one mentioned CVN on here a while ago and yes I see similiarities. Have a look at its three/four year chart to see what the potential is here. Some folks may be dissappointed next week if there is delays to the sale because the SP will retrace but it does not bother me the slightest because we still have that land which many Companies would love to get their hands on.

Good luck to holders both ST and LT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.