FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

f&b and our chair, page-7

1. 5,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Thank you Pinto, your response raises as many questions, as to why they're not worried about cashflow when sailing so close to the wind. Will we see another share issue to instos, I suspect it's much more likely than a general CR to all holders.

Many of the above questions interest me,
    I agree TI is a Mgmt question; should be within a fortnight, we should now see a speculative pre announcement run on it, havent picked any targets, I cant find much to justify 3.1 as the low, have only found one trendline to match which was a parallel of a pitchfork but not a fib of the tine or outside/or centre line, though we had hourly, daily & weekly RSIs' all under 20 at the same time, I should have checked the hourly before buying at 3.4

(this paragraph for DT) What I do think Don might be able to answer is at what maximum price of gold & minimum g/t will they no longer be interested in acquiring ounces. There is no point in becoming the biggest producer if it's not profitable. Profit is far more important than turnover & the reason why our SP is where it is, although overdone IMO.

I can see the SP benefit of growing turnover with minimal profit to get into the asx 200/100 eventually so instos have to buy us. But I want to see a focus on increasing profit rather than just mass, that will be the big SP mover & also make available self funding of TI development.

I remember thinking 2/3 years ago they had about 3 years worth of low grade to dispose of, I haven't kept tabs on the net reduction of that stockpile + added low grade ounces since (maybe F&F or a few other sharp pencils might have a figure & timeline guestimate for that)

(this paragraph for DT) I am still very dissapointed at the silence re change of costs for DEC qtr, surely it's not too much to ask for a clarifying statement, a lack of one just suggests they dont have a reasonable explanantion. I dont think it's fair to shareholders just to let sleeping dogs lie on this.

Thanks for your facilitation Pinto, hopefully above makes sense, I've been supping on some rather nice beers all day.
    Regards
    F&B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.