CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

f. o. s., page-19

1. 139 Posts.
    I've rang them up yesterday requesting that we start getting a bit more information about things that are happening.

Just filled in the proxy forms, I've voted no to John Foley, not that it will make any difference, just feel the board need to stop spinning stories and start telling facts.

Whilst they probably wont make the target this year, I think they will get close. I believe having Chris Towsey on site will make a difference. I have a lot of respect for Chris.

Unfortunately I wont be going to the AGM this year. Strongly thinking of making the trip up north to the mine though and get a first hand look at what is happening.

I myself believe they have the gold, been a shareholder for years, totally fed up with the stories, just want to see some real production, starting to disclose what is happening and stopping of the dilution.

I really understand the frustrations! Read the red stuff at the bottom. I'm totally overweight in this stock, still rate it as a long term buy.

Cheers,

Foxlowe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.