AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

F1 Delta Time - White Paper, page-3

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    "The ERC-20 standard will provide the basis for the meta-game and economy, which is theREV token. REV tokens (or REVs) are used as the medium of exchange in F1® Delta Time, andare supported through a number of features - from being rewarded for completing playermilestones, to being used to enter races.It should be noted that REV is not a token exclusive to F1® Delta Time. REV will be utilisedacross a number of Animoca Brands titles, increasing the overall utility of the token."

This means that you don't have to have different in-game currency between Animoca games. If you wanted to spend your REV somewhere else, you can easily do so.

I would have preferred a different name because REV surely must come from the engine and it may not make much sense in other games, but then again it's just 3 letters and I guess it's easy to pronounce.

"After the race is complete, the REV tokens used as the entry fee will be distributed to thewinners of the race, with the amount awarded determined by their race performance.Matchmaking will be in place, so that players are more likely matched to others who have asimilar Car and Driver Stat base. Allowing for more even competition."

This should put at ease any concern about competitive play, although something like this was always going to be put in place as seen in any other multiplayer game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.