Trubind1 @74: ”I do believe that Russia would absolutely shoot...

1. 21,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Trubind1 @74: ”I do believe that Russia would absolutely shoot down any plane carrying out an EMP mission anywhere in the world if they could, and if intel were reliable.”

I absolutely agree, and I don’t believe the Russians are weak. I am just echoing the claims of the concern trolls, who themselves are just channeling the dominant views of the Empire.

The US/Israelis probably felt they had a good chance to get across Syria and Iraq unchallenged and only had to be concerned with Iranian air defenses. They may assume that after something as dramatic as an EMP bomb detonating over Iran that defenses would be in such a disarray that the pilot could make a run for a friendly airbase to refuel.

A mission like what Escobar described is precisely the sort of hubristic and stupid idea the Empire’s rabid attack zionists would cook up, and it is fully Hollywood compliant as well. Furthermore, for Israel to retake the psychological initiative from Iran, their response needed to be bigger than Iran’s response. That’s a tall order, and other than nukes, Israel has nothing to fill that order.

I see no reason to dismiss Escobar’s report yet.

Posted by: William Gruff | Apr 20 2024 19:46 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.