It is now a day since I heard of the F35 incident and there is...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It is now a day since I heard of the F35 incident and there is still no official confirmation.

Scott Ritter has claimed that the current report does not stack up. He was involved in negotiating arms control treaties I think about 30 years ago. His expertise in the area of nuclear armaments may now be out of date. I personally did not find his criticism of the F35 report to be conclusive; I did not fully understand his argument, but likely he is more qualified in this area than me (I have minimal understanding of EMR damage in nuclear explosions).

Meanwhile Pepe Escobar is said to be preparing a more detailed account of the incident.

Israel has responded to Iraq's response to the bombing of its embassy and the response was minimal. This is not typical of how Israel operates.

If the F35 incident as reported is correct then a much larger attack on Iran was planned but thwarted by the RAF.

In my initial post I clearly stated that the report was not confirmed and this is still true. Time may add details and we can only wait

If the wreckage is found and examined by the russians then we might get an estimate of the power of any nuclear device deployed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.