AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

FA Discussion, page-23

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Totally agree septa

I have been looking through the release 'FOUNDATIONS FOR 2016' released in December

To date, Alexium has been rapidly delivering on its target of establishing a global footprint. Leading into 2016,
    we have already secured over 45 customers for an approximate US$18.5M (baseline) of earnings, within a
    potential order book of US$44.7M from these customers alone for 2016.

Going through each market segment and the secured (for which I assume are signed contracts) so as to put a monetary figure on what we have already in forecast commitments for 2016 as of December. (Assumed income in current A$)

HOME FURNISHINGS
    The US FR market size in the home furnishings sector is US$132M with an estimated 2016 total revenue
    potential to Alexium of US$14.5M. Alexium has secured 38% of our overall 2016 baseline group revenue
    through current home furnishings customers.

This is the big one thus far with $10 million committed

DEFENSE SECTOR
    The US FR market size in the military sector is US$240M with an estimated 2016 total revenue potential for
    Alexium to US$13M. Alexium has secured 23% of our overall 2016 baseline group revenue through current
    Defense Sector customers/existing contracts.

$6 million for 2016 to AJX as of December 2015

WORKWEAR
    Recent developments in the Defense Sector have shown that our NyCo fabrics pass the NFP 2112 body burn
    required for many workwear applications. Our partners, iTextiles, have scheduled overseas trials both in Poly
    Cotton and NYCO overseas where we see the biggest immediate opportunities.

No mention of income from this sector so anything generated from iTextiles will be cream on the revenue cake.

TRANSPORTATION
    The US FR market size in the transportation sector is US$52.8M with an estimated 2016 total revenue
    potential to Alexium of US$9M. Alexium has secured 22% of our overall 2016 baseline group revenue
    through current transportation market customers.

A$6 million

OUTDOOR
    The US FR market size in the outdoor sector is US$52.8M with an estimated 2016 total revenue potential for
    Alexium to US$4.2M. Alexium has secured 8% of our overall 2016 baseline group revenue through current
    outdoor market customers.

A$2.1 million

COATINGS/POLYMERS
    The US FR market size in the coatings/polymers sector is US$270M with an estimated 2016 total revenue
    potential to Alexium of US$4M. Having only entered this market in the last quarter, Alexium has gained new
    customers and has already secured 9% of our 2016 baseline group revenue.

A$2.3 million

So this gives us a total of A$26.4 million in commitments for 2016 (average of A$6.6 million/quarter) and with the approximate forecast of US$18.5M (baseline) of earnings from these 45 customers with a further A$37.2 million from "potential order book"

This is only my take on the Foundation for 2016 and the word "secured" used by Alexium may have a different meaning to my interpretation.

Bring on the Bedding customer announcement, can be far away now and the rocket ships shall return in force

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.