LTR 5.80% 73.0¢ liontown resources limited

@Process1 Sorry, I am not the one saying LTR is the only Tier 1...

1. 9,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17942
    @Process1 Sorry, I am not the one saying LTR is the only Tier 1 deposit around. My post also didn't talk specifics - as for my comment on PLS and AJM, I commented based also on comments here that posters here don't consider a future for those companies (time will tell there was my point and I don't hold either btw there). My post didn't mention AVZ btw.

My question was very straight forward - How much of that growth to 2000 GWh does Anatol expects LTR to capture given his view it is the only Tier 1 deposit around that is not in production (apart from I presume KDR given the constant comparisons to that entity herein). If LTR can't capture that full growth in GWh what does it mean for the 2000 GWh demand scenario and EV growth and even growth in household battery energy storage applications? Obviously you have to start at resource is my point.

Nothing to be defensive about btw - its a forum, and I see a number of potential Tier 1 deposits, both in hard rock and brine btw (and why do I say the latter, well my embedded post says that any move to solid state batteries requires a lithium carbonate input btw and that can, note I use the word can be where good quality brine deposits can be part of that story as well as hard rock). Higher end NCA and 8:2:1 NCM batteries require hydroxide, hence the initial growth in hard rock, because hydroxide is, in effect, more tailored for hard rock than brines.

As for my view, in the embedded post again I also say there is no way on earth when looking at the same numbers previously that AVZ can fill that gap either, refer that embedded post because that is how I see it and my post did include LTR as a potnetial supplier btw - Post #: 43657165 , despite its significant resource. But this isn't a debate about whether AVZ gets to market or not, it is a question of how many new greenfields players are required to meet that demand - I have said several, you can infer what many believe here been only one is needed which I would be stunned were that to occur.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 07/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.040(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.746B
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.5¢ 70.0¢ $7.019M 9.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 160333 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 5833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.