LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-12212

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I feel sorry for the other Congo mob.
    those lots have low opex? ofcourse they are low opex. let me see why:

1. the real workers wages in these countries? I bet must be a few dollars a day.

2. pay the local warlords and military to keep the mines running?

3. oppress the mine workers with abuse and etc and ultra low wages

4. not sure if any slave or child labour is involved?

5. have any of the holders over there checked if the company is ethically and socially audited by the accreditted 3rd party for eg: BSCI from amfori Belgium?

6. I bet the major cost in Congo must be the bribes needed to be paid to all the local thugs and politicians and etc to keep the place running smoothly.

for me I can go to sleep at night without a worry, and don't need to wake up and find B-oath another coup and our holdings are now nothing?

eg: I punt with a lot of my colleagues everyday. few months ago we got into a Goldie in Africa, we didn't research properly and once we found out the mine is in Mali we pulled out ASAP, and the next thing we hear after 2 weeks, that there's a coup in Mali where the mine was situated. now that stock is down much... I think u guys can figure out which one or I will get moderated again. believe me Mali is paradise compared to Congo. no geniuses required just google it.

also I realised the other mob has a special thread dedicated for why the sp price is where it's at and we are famous on that thread.. like mentioned every after a few post.. and I checked their charts 6 years ago the sp was same as now?!?

I think they are also mining LIT? not sure why bash the one person that can make their sp go up as he tells the world why we need more ev and battery tech?

defies logic is all I can come up with..

cheers and have a good weekend all.

all imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.