LTR 3.45% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-12718

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Thanks for that @anatol

It’s been something I’ve been thinking about for some time without putting “pen to paper” as it were...the signs have been there for some time imo but Elon put the issue beyond any doubt on Battery day. As I said in an earlier post “nice try Elon but the market didn’t fall for it”...

To matters closer to home. My first read of the presentation the other day my reaction to the time line for the development of KV was what the? 2025 to be in full production? Someone’s having a lend or they’ve got the wrong year. Surely they mean 2024 at the very latest? It’s a FOR SALE sign...

Whilst I’m loathe to put a price target on LTR the last few months I’m having to seriously rethink our value. Maybe I’ve been “conditioned” by the “market” continually disregarding the continual flow of positive news and, up until recently, “maintaining” a share price under 13 cents, give or take...maybe, just maybe, we should have a $ sign in our share price? If somebody wanted the whole lot at this point in time I’m not sure I would accept less. If the numbers @anatol has postulated are anywhere near correct then what is Buldania worth? The drill bit will do the talking at Moora in the not to distant future. Bring it on baby...we may get a bit of sizzle in our share price finally...

Back to the bottom drawer for my steadily increasing pile, nay mountain, of LTR shares...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.025(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $8.192M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 825699 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 321345 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.