LTR 5.11% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-13323

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    @Spec_hope

thankyou for your heartfelt and honest concerns about me, but please do not worry @Spec_hope, I am always on the receiving end of "that"

sorry @Spec_hope, but I am unable to read any of @anatol posts as he has forced the Hotcopper monitors to block me from seeing any of his posts !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you view him as your knight in shining armour, ready to save you - and that you are so dependent on his posts as your only source of proof.

Here are my own latest original ideas on the current state of the Li industry

Observing human nature and its interaction with profit making from Li stocks on the ASX is very interesting to watch .................... as soon as "lithium" is mentioned, everyone acknowledges the importance of Li for renewable energy .............. however, as soon as Li is mentioned together with the "salars" in South America............ then all of a sudden, renewable energy is no longer important, and the topic of the quality of natural resources such as soil, water and air takes centre stage and is of more importance than renewable energy!!!!! then........... mention Li and DRC in the same breath, then again, all of a sudden renewable energy is no longer important, and the topics of slave labour, governmental instability, corruption, bribery etc. take centre stage, and are more important than renewable energy ............. then mention Li and WA together, but .......... all of a sudden all is perfect and dandy................... no mention of the irreversible loss of food producing topsoil and loss of biodiversity, nor of aboriginal land rights..............just to repeat .............human nature and its interaction with profit making from Li stocks on the ASX is very interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you all agree on this !!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.