LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-15391

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    This is just my musings...food for thought....all speculation
    My commonsense is telling me that all assets other than KV will be put into a new IPO listing as per announcement of 11 Febuary and stated
    “As Liontown transitions into a development company, we will give consideration as to the best pathway to maximise the value of these growth assets, including a possible demerger and IPO of our exploration assets outside of Kathleen Valley.”

Why?
    1.The cash reserves can be utilised by the BFS without any dilution due to drill programmes happening with Moora and Buldania.
    2.Both Moora and Buldania need to be systematically drilled out. I have held shares in LTR for 4+ years and Buldania was held in high regard and had a promising start to its drill programme before KV took over and has been on the back burner ever since. Since the lithium rush has started this deposit could be proved up at a time of severe predicted lithium shortage perhaps even become another KV. It has been a dead asset.
    Hopefully the 1000+ samples of Moora and further drill results not announced are positive
    3.Further... future institutional funds would be more likely invest in a solely tier 1 deposit of lithium rather than have their money going into exploration drilling as well
    4. For Tony Ottoviano who arrives on May 1st the IPO will be done and the decks are clear and just one asset to concentrate on. So the KV asset will not be sold or the company LTR sold prior to his employment start.
    5.As the BFS proves up the confidence in the project Tony with his networks would be the right person to negotiate with any offers that may come as the BFS advances.
    6.I think the options being converted by TG and other directors will give them a greater number of shares in the new company in an in specie distribution.
    7 David Richards is just in transition as technical director of LTR until his reinstatement as MD of the new company and TG as the chairman.

I will throw this in as well and I could be well wide of the mark that these maneuvering of directors paying up long dated options could be because a share consolidation is on the way. A share consolidation should not change the MC... a decease in shares but an equal uplift in the SP.
    IMO there is too many shares in LTR and will need to be consolidated as it approaches the green light for mining.
    The shares are already tightly held as evidenced by the low number of shares on the market depth.
    Nothing like making the shares even scarcer with a share consolidation and when the institutions come knocking they will have to pay up big time.
    IMO to get to Bridges valuation of 90 cents it will not come solely with friends and relatives. Every one has had their fill and if not why not and if you look at the top 20 and others they are individuals cannot possibly take the company to a $2 billion MC ...Institutions have the money and if the investment meets their criteria then they will send the SP higher.
    If one looks at Chalice CHN it has 340 million shares with a MC of 1.6 billion in the preso of January 27...also touted "We have a tight capital structure, a strong financial position and a growing institutional register" ... institutions account for 31% of the share register. Chalice hopes to define a mineral resource by mid 2021.I would describe our register as tight ,our financial position adequate but extremely low institutional register.
    So it would not surprise me if we did a 1 to 4.5 or 5 consolidation.
    We will see...all speculation on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.