LTR 2.99% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

I really don’t buy into this AVZ v LTR bull****, as if these are...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I really don’t buy into this AVZ v LTR bull****, as if these are the only 2 options in the world and only one can succeed. I think everyone believes to some degree that both can be successful and the world needs more lithium to meet demand. You do know you are allowed to own both right? It’s like cars? Who says you are only allowed one?
    To say we are over priced? Maybe you are right, doubtful, but possible. But you said that at around 41c on your forum not too long ago. It has nearly doubled since then. Will you say it again at $1.20? Fundamentals will win over short term? Let’s say they do, how does that make you right? Short term I am up 700%, and I was relatively late to the party so how will you win over? Your argument is pointless and honestly is a bit bitter.
    Where I grew up many year ago, there was this poster outside a real estate agency of an old man with the caption. “Waiting for the prices to come down”. It reminds me of you waiting to be proven right and “ win over” I am a bit of a punter and found that if you hate a team or player, like say bryson dechambeau or The Crusaders, the best was to get over it was to put money on them to win, it sure turns your feelings around. So my suggestion to you is to invest in LTR, keep your shares in AVZ and enjoy the ride in both. Have a bob each way as my old man used to say. You never know, you may like it over here for a change and if you don’t , well at least you might make some money
    Last edited by Ants66: 27/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.5¢ $6.377M 9.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19866 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 36467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.